Adeptus Health, the operator of First Choice Emergency Rooms (FCER) and First Texas Hospital CyFair (FTH) and Emergency Rooms has ceased operations. If you have questions related to outstanding issues, billing statements and payments, medical record requests or compliance concerns please read the following:
BILLING & MEDICAL RECORDS REQUESTS
Please read the following information carefully in order to determine who you need to contact for your visit. There are 3 options below depending on when and where you were seen as a patient.
- For all visits at First Choice ER or First Texas Hospital in Houston please contact: Billing and/or Medical Records: https://www.hxe.io/hipaa_form/Adeptus
- For Medical Record Requests from City Hospital Facilities please mail completed requests to:
Release of Information DepartmentMedical Record Release of Information Forms may be found on the following website under the Services dropdown menu: https://cityhospital.co/.
City Hospital at White Rock
9440 Poppy Drive
Dallas, Texas 75218
Please indicate on the form which Emergency Department facility you were seen at and specifically the forms you need.
- For information regarding patient visits between October 5, 2018 and July 31, 2020 at the locations listed below, please contact:
Billing & Medical Records: SHC.HIM.ROI@steward.org
- First Choice ER Converse – 7898 Kitty Hawk Road, Converse, Texas 78109
- First Choice ER Richland Hills – 9211 Potranco Road, San Antonio, Texas 78251
- First Choice ER DeZavala – 12805 W. I-10, San Antonio, Texas 78249
When emailing you MUST include patient first and last name, date of birth, date of service, location visited, account number, and a copy of your driver’s license.
Adeptus provides a hotline for employees, providers, patients, vendors and other parties to report illegal conduct, compliance concerns, privacy issues and other activity that might be in violation of Adeptus Health’s policies and healthcare related regulations. If you believe a violation has occurred at any of our Texas facilities, we encourage you to report your concerns to the hotline.
All e-mail and telephone communications are confidential and if you choose to report anonymously, we will respect and uphold your request for anonymity.
You may submit a confidential report at email@example.com OR call our toll free hotline at (844) 264-1438 or locally at (972) 899-6136 to leave a confidential message, available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
You may choose to remain anonymous when submitting reports by phone and online; simply request that your personal information be withheld from the report.